Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Genius that is Satsy

Last month the Dentones made a "forget music for once, let's do the friend thing" outing at the soon-to-meet-the-fate-of-all-cool-things-in-Austin pub the Gingerman. A camera phone documented the event, and within a day Satsy had surprised and delighted us all by producing a mock album cover.

Satsy knocked that out in 4 or 5 minutes. Here, by contrast, is my own feeble effort.

Now, which one would you buy? Honestly.

I'll just shut up and play bass.








2 comments:

Bookhart said...

I'm going to resist the urge to steal another photo from your blog and post it on mine. Nevertheless, "Let it Beer" is awesome.

Mags said...

I, too, love Let it Beer. WIsh I had thought of it. But, then, I wish I were creative. At all.

What's happening to the Gingerman? Or did it already happen?